Return with original receipt
Simply bring the item in its original condition and packaging, along with your receipt, to any Bowring store within 14 days of purchase. We will be happy to exchange the item, provide you with a Gift Card for the amount of purchase, or provide a refund in the form of original payment back to the same debit account or card used.Bowring reserves the right to refund cash purchases with either cash or a corporate cheque. A Bowring gift card will be issued for any returns using a gift receipt.
Returning online orders to a store location
• You may return online orders at any of our store locations within 14 days. Please bring your packing slip with you to act as a receipt.
• All returns must comply with our In-store Return Policy.
• In the event you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.
• E-mail inquiries will be replied from Monday to Friday during regular business hours.
Please provide the following:
• Original invoice number (found on your packing slip, example: ORDER#18677)
• The product code of the unused item, in its original packaging
• The reason for return and whether you would like a replacement or merchandise credit.
• IMPORTANT: Please do not send back orders before contacting us.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
• Gift cards
• Custom or Made to Order items, including custom upholstery and drapery
• Final sale items or Floor Samples
• Linens and pillows that have been opened, used, washed or tags removed may not be returned for hygienic reasons.
• Items damaged through normal wear and tear
• Shipping or delivery charges.
Custom upholstery may not be returned. Items purchased as part of our Final Sale or Floor Sample Program are non-refundable. Shipping and Home Delivery fees are also non-refundable. Linens and pillows that have been opened, used, washed or tags removed may not be returned for hygienic reasons.
Custom upholstery orders
Custom orders, may only be cancelled/changed within 5 days of placing the order otherwise Bowring will not accept a return on custom order furniture.
If within 14 days of your purchase a Bowring item is being currently sold at a lower price than original purchase price, a one-time price adjustment can be issued. We will gladly refund the difference upon presentation of the item’s original receipt. Price adjustments will not be processed without an original receipt. In addition, price adjustments will not be made with a gift receipt, or on seasonal merchandise which includes Holiday Decor, or on items originally purchased on Clearance, Final Sale, Floor Sample Program and on custom upholstery items.
Return of Seasonal Merchandise
Seasonal merchandise, including Holiday items may be returned within 7 days of purchase, however is subject to receiving a refund at the current selling price, even if lower.
Bowring will exchange defective or damaged merchandise if notified within 48 hours of purchase or delivery of merchandise.Bowring will not assume any responsibility for defects or damage other than manufacturer defects once receipt of goods is acknowledged. Any claim against manufacturer’s warranty will be handled through Bowring so long as original receipt of purchase accompanies the claim.
Bowring gift cards may only be purchased with Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or by Debit Card to a maximum of $500. When redeeming a gift card, any unused balance will remain on the gift card. Change will not be provided for purchases made with a gift card. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
Effective July 2017.